Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense Attorney
Kent Tester’s experience as a prosecuting attorney and as defense counsel in the United States Navy gave him the foundation of experience and the powerful courtroom skills that equip him to present your case in the best possible light.
Kent Tester has been practicing law since 1989, and opened an office in Clinton in 1995. Since that time, he has developed a strong relationship with the juries, the judges, and the system here in Van Buren County and throughout Arkansas.
Mr. Tester is a member of the American Association for Justice, Arkansas Cattlemen’s Association, and the National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives.
If you are looking for an experienced Arkansas lawyer who understands the system inside and out, contact the Tester Law Firm, P.A. to schedule a consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
Kent Tester: RESUME
Location: Clinton, Arkansas
Phone: (501) 745-7077
Fax: (501) 745-6161
Areas of Practice
- Social Security — Disability
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Real Estate Law
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Leflar Law Center, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- D. – 1989
- Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, Arkansas
- A. – 1986
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- Naval Justice School, Newport Rhode Island, 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Arkansas Cattlemen’s Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- S. Navy, U.S. Navy Judge Advocate, 1989 – 1995
- Morgan & Tester, P.A., Partner, 1995 – 2005
- Van Buren County District Court and Circuit Court, Special Judge
- Arkansas Supreme Court, Special Associate Justice